Sunday, April 22, 2012

I am not a labourer!

Yesterday was a VERY long day.... after an hour of lifting, moving and stacking pavers I remembered the last reno we did.



 It's a bit like childbirth- there comes a point where you go 'Oh that's right, I remember... this actually isn't that fun!' Then you have a baby in your arms and all is forgotten- until next time...
So today I am sore all over, even down to my fingertips.


I took a quick drive over this morning to see how the machines were getting on...amazing! Also depressing at how our hard work yesterday looked SO insignificant compare to progress today... the positives though are that we now have a clean slate to start work on and we managed to salvage the plants and pavers (that's what I'm telling myself anyway!)

Oh and also uncovered was a fantastic view we didn't know we had!



Suze
x

No comments: